The mission of the Biomedical Engineering Department is to bridge engineering, science, and medicine
- To educate and train the next generation of diverse biomedical engineers
- To promote a culture of inclusion amongst all biomedical engineers
- To conduct research leading to significant discoveries in medical sciences
- To develop innovative medical technology
- To translate scientific discovery and medical technology to industry or clinical practice
- To engage with the regional to international community for knowledge dissemination
The Biomedical Engineering Department will innovate and excel in education and research to translate knowledge and technologies that advance clinical medicine and promote biomedical industry growth.