Office: EC 1245
Neuroprostheses; Sensory Perception; Motor Control;
(from a list over 100)
- Dhillon, GS, SM Lawrence, DT Hutchinson & KW Horch (2004) “Residual function in peripheral nerve stumps of amputees: implications for neural control of artificial limbs.” J. Hand Surg. 29A:605-615.
- Lawrence, SM, GS Dhillon, W Jensen, K Yoshida & KW Horch (2004) “Acute peripheral nerve recording characteristics of polymer-based longitudinal intrafascicular electrodes.” IEEE Trans. Neural Sys. Rehab.Eng. 12:345-348.
- Dhillon, GS, TB Krüger, JS Sandhu & KW Horch (2005) “Effects of short-term training on sensory and motor function in severed nerves of long-term human amputees.” J. Neurophysiol. 93:2625-2633.
- Dhillon, GS & KW Horch (2005) “Direct neural sensory feedback and control of a prosthetic arm.” IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Rehab. Eng. 13:468-472.
- Snow, S, KW Horch & VK Mushahwar (2005) “Intraspinal microstimulation using cylindrical multielectrodes.” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 53:311-319.
- Snow, S, SC Jacobsen, DL Wells & KW Horch (2005) “Microfabricated cylindrical multielectrodes for neural stimulation.” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 53:320-326.
- Olree, KS & KW Horch (2006) “Differential activation and block of peripheral nerve fibers by magnetic fields.” Muscle Nerve 34:189–196.
- Tuday, EC, KS Olree & KW Horch (2006) “Differential activation of nerve fibers with magnetic stimulation in humans.” BMC Neuroscience 7:58-64.
- Olree, KS & KW Horch (2007) “Assessing the numerical accuracy of the impedance method.” Bioelectromagnetics 28:454-462.
- Gwilliam, JC & K Horch (2008) “A charge-balanced pulse generator for nerve stimulation applications.” J. Neurosci. Meth. 168:146-150.
- Horch, KW, JP Gocke, M Salmon & RB Forward (2008) “Visual spectral sensitivity of hatchling loggerhead (Caretta caretta L.) and leatherback (Dermochelys coriacea L.) sea turtles, as determined by single-flash electroretinography.” Marine and Freshwater Behaviour and Physiology 41:107-119.
- K. Horch, & M Salmon, “Frequency response characteristics of isolated retinas from hatchling leatherback (Dermochelys coriacea L.) and loggerhead (Caretta caretta L.) sea turtles.” J. Neurosci. Meth. vol 178, pp. 276–283, 2009.
- Horch, K, S Meek, TG Taylor & DT Hutchinson (2011) “Object discrimination with an artificial hand using electrical stimulation of peripheral tactile and proprioceptive pathways with intrafascicular electrodes.” IEEE Trans. Neural Syst. Rehab. Eng. 19:483-489.