Anuradha Godavarty, Ph.D.
- Godavarty, Anuradha, Steven Regalado, Bhavani Jayachandran, and Banghe Zhu, “Hand-held optical probe based imaging system with 3D tracking facilities,” WO 2008/039988, Priority date: September 28, 2006
- Godavarty, Anuradha, and Steven Regalado“Automated and real-time coregistration software” Disclosure filed at FIU (30 June 2008), Provisional Patent filed in Nov. 2008 (61/118,326), and is filed as “Hand-held optical probe based imaging system with 3D tracking facilities” US8,712,504 B2. Priority date: September 28, 2006
- Godavarty, Anuradha, and Joseph DeCerce, “Generation-2 hand-held optical imager,” Disclosure filed at FIU (05 Feb 2010). Provisional U.S. Patent filed in June 2010, PCT filed in June 2011. PCT National Stage US13/703,270 A1, EPO(11793309.3), and India (78/DELNP/2013) Patents filed in Dec 2012, Issued June 2017. Priority date: June, 11, 2010
Shuliang Jiao, Ph.D.
- Shuliang Jiao and Hao Zhang, “Optical coherence photoacoustic microscopy (OC-PAM)”, US 9,442,095 B2.
- Hao Zhang and Shuliang Jiao, “Systems and methods for photoacoustic ophthalmoscopy” U.S. Patent US 8,016,419 B2
- Hao Zhang and Shuliang Jiao, “Systems and methods for photoacoustic ophthalmoscopy” U.S. Patent US 8,025,406 B2
- Robert W. Knighton, Shuliang Jiao, Giovanni Gregori, and Carmen A. Puliafito, “Macula mapper using high-speed OCT”, US 7,301,644 B2
- Lihong V. Wang, and Shuliang Jiao, “Method and apparatus for obtaining information from polarization-sensitive optical coherence tomography”, US 6,961,123 B1
Ranu Jung, Ph.D.
- US 9,872,989 B2, January 23, 2018. Ranu Jung. “System and Method for Neuromorphic Controlled Adaptive Pacing of Respiratory Muscles and Nerves”. Priority April 2, 2015.
- US 9,717,440 B2, August 1, 2017. Mohamed Abdelghani, Ranu Jung, James J. Abbas, Kenneth Horch. “System and Methods for Decoding Intended Motor Commands from Recorded Neural Signals for the Control of External devices or to Interact in Virtual Environments”, Priority May 3, 2013.
- US 9,662,025 B2, May 30, 2017. Adeline Zbrzeski, Ranu Jung. “Low Noise Analog Electronic circuit Design for Recording Peripheral Nerve Activity”, Priority May 3, 2013.
- US 9,563,740 B2, February 7, 2017. Mohamed Abdelghani, Ranu Jung, James J Abbas, Kenneth Horch. “Neural Interface Activity Simulator”, Priority Oct 16, 2012.
- US 9,427,565 B2, August 30, 2016. Sathyakumar S Kuntaegowdanahalli, James J. Abbas, Ranu Jung, Kenneth Horch. “Modular Multi-channel Inline Connector System”, Priority Nov 7, 2012.
- US 9,409,009 B2, August 9, 2016. “Multi-lead Multi-electrode Management System.” Anil K. Thota, Ranu Jung, Sathyakumar S Kuntaegowdanahalli, Priority, Nov 7, 2012.
- US 9,026,224 B2, May 5, 2015. “Communication Interface for Sensory Stimulation”, Ranu Jung, Kenneth Horch, James J. Abbas, Stephen Phillips, Bertan Bakkaloglu, Seung-Jae Kim. Priority April 21, 2009
- US 8,790,282 B2, July 29, 2014. “Neuromorphic Controlled Powered Orthotic and Prosthetic System”, Ranu Jung, Shah Vikram Jung, Brundavani Srimattirumalaparle. Filed November 10, 2008.
Chenzhong Li, Ph.D.
- Chenzhong Li, Chang Liu, “Surface Plasmon Resonance Based Sensing Devices and Methods for Real-Time Analysis of Analyte Secretion From Living Cells”; 2016, US 9,465,028; US 9465028 B2.
- Chenzhong Li, Chang Liu, “Surface Plasmon Resonance Based Sensing Devices and Methods for Real-Time Analysis of Analyte Secretion From Living Cells”; 2014, US 9,207,173; US9207173 B2.
- 吴泽志, 张利光, 宋兆全, 林雨, 罗美蓉, 黄岂平,廖彦剑, 金良, Chenzhong Li, 威廉.S.克萨阿利达, 陈景龙 , “Cell potassium electrode property detection method based on Nernst electric potential fluorochrome”, 2013, CN102393451 B.
- C.-Z. Li, and J.H. Luong “Impedance sensing of DNA binding drugs using gold substrates modified with gold nanoparticles”, 2006, WO2006/021091.
- J·S·李, H-B·克拉茨, Chenzhong Li, 龙亿涛，“核酸错配检测“, 2006, CN1784497 A
- B. Allain, C.-Z. Li, Keith B. Male, J.H..Luong R. Mandeville and C. Xiao “Method and apparatus for the detection of microorganisms” (2004) WO2005/088287.
- Y.-T. Long, C.-Z. Li, H.-B. Kraatz, J.S. Lee, “Electrochemical detection of DNA binding.” WO 2006/0275786.
- C.-Z. Li, Y.-T. Long, H.-B. Kraatz, J.S. Lee, “Electrochemical detection of DNA binding.” WO 2005/001122 A3, 2005/001122 A2.
- H.-B. Kraatz, C.-Z. Li, Y.-T. Long, J.S. Lee, “Nucleic Acid Mismatch Detection”, CA2516647.
Wei-Chiang Lin, Ph.D.
- US7979107B2, System and method for differentiation of normal and malignant in vivo liver tissues, Wei-Chiang Lin, Steven A. Toms, Anita Mahadevan-Jansen, and Ravi S. Chari.
- US6377841B1, Tumor demarcation using optical spectroscopy, Wei-Chiang Lin, Anita Mahadevan-Jansen, E. Duco Jansen, and Steven A. Toms.
Sharan Ramaswamy, Ph.D.
- Sharan Ramaswamy, Steven M. Boronyak, George C. Engelmayr, David E. Schmidt, Mohammed El-Kurdi, Michael S. Sacks, “Flow-Stretch-Flexure Bioreactor” US 8852923 B2, Priority date: December 3, 2009
Jessica Ramella-Roman, Ph.D.
- Ramella-Roman, Jessica, Mark Mirotznik, and Scott Matthews. “Lenslet Array for Retinal Oximetry.” US 799,773, B2
- U.S. Patent Application Docket No. FIU.203. “Optical Imaging For Preterm Birth Assessment” Serial No. 15/468,763; filed March 24, 2017. Ref. No. IP 1615
Jorge Riera-Diaz, Ph.D.
- Electroencephalographic electrode unit for small animals and measurement system using same. Riera J, Sumiyoshi A, Kawashima R., US No. 9,078,584 B2, 2015.
- System and Methods for the tomography of the primary electric current of the brain and the heart. Valdés P, Riera J, Bosch J, Aubert E, Virue T, Morales F, Trujillo N, Fuentes ME, Soler J., US No. 7,092,748 B2, 2002.
- Method and system for the three dimensional tomography of activity and connectivity of brain and heart electromagnetic waves generators. Valdés P, Riera J, Bosch J, Biscay R, González S, Grave de Peralta R, Pascual R., US No. 5,307,807, 1992.
Nikolaos Tsoukias, Ph.D.
- “An apparatus and method for the estimation of flow-independent parameters which characterize the relevant features of Nitric Oxide production and exchange in human lungs,” March 2005. U.S. Patent 6,866,637